Expekt Casino Review
About Expekt Casino: As you consider Expekt Casino, here are some of the basic facts you’ll be reassured to know about the establishment.
• Licensing: Expekt Casino’s gaming license is issued through the Lotteries and Gaming Authority of Malta, and certified by eCOGRA (the e-Commerce and Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance). Another great Microgaming Casino that is licensed in Malta is the popular Jackpot City Casino.
• Games: Expekt Casino offers several hundred games, operating with Microgaming Software in interactive Flash formats. Playing options include table games with live dealer on webcam, nine Progressive Jackpots like Mega Moolah and Major Millions, slots, poker, and sportsbook.
• History: Expekt Casino was established in 1999 as a subsidiary of Mangas Capital Entertainment, and has gathered a membership of more than one and a half million players.
Start-Up and Money Matters with Expekt Casino: Expekt Casino entices new players with start-up bonuses as well as ongoing bonuses with continued play.
• Welcome Bonus: Up to $200, awarded in the form of 100% matching funds with the initial player deposit, along with $10 worth of free spins on the pokies game Hellboy.
• Payment options: Visa and Master Card, as well as online casino teller services Maestro, Click2Pay, MoneyBookers, WebMoney, Wire Card, and Neteller.
• Alternate payment bonus: 15% matching bonus (Expekt Casino adds a bonus of 15% of every deposit with the use of any preferred online teller service).
• Payout rate: 97.43% average return on wagers.
Customer Care at Expekt Casino: An online member enjoys one-on-one interactions with customer care representatives, additional opportunities for promotions and bonuses, as well as the opportunities of VIP member status.
• Customer Care: Live support is available around the clock, via fax, toll-free phones, ore mail with casino representatives in twenty-three languages.
• Promotions: Expekt Casino offers prizes and promotions including referral bonuses for bringing in new players, tournaments available to members, and cashing in loyalty points. Every single week a player gets a 15% cash back bonus on the week’s first deposit, and the Manic Monday Bonus Drops award prizes of up to $100 to randomly chosen members.
• VIP Clubs: Every new member is automatically enrolled in the Bronze Loyalty Club, moving up through the four tiers of the VIP program as loyalty points accumulate. VIP players enjoy individualized attention of Personal Account Managers, higher conversion rates for cashing in comp points, exclusive gaming opportunities, luxury gifts, and lucrative bonuses. A similar top of the range VIP-Club can be found at Spin Palace.